As a way of continuing to pay it forward, WriteOnCon will now be having monthly live events! That’s right. MONTHLY. LIVE. EVENTS!!!!
Each event will have a different topic and features—and possibly even a different night of the week, depending on the participants’ schedule–so we’ll be announcing each one as we arrange them. Make sure you check back regularly for the latest news and announcements, or follow us on Twitter so you don’t miss out.
And in case you weren’t able to attend, here’s links to the live events we’ve already hosted:
- Live Panel Discussion with literary agents Jessica Sinsheimer and Roseanne Wells and editors Jocelyn Davies and Kari Sutherland.
- Live Q&A session with agent Sara Megibow of the Nelson Literary Agency.
- Live Chat with literary agent Stephen Barbara and author Leila Sales, focusing on the Agent-Client relationship.
- Live Chat with literary agents Elene Mechlin, Joan Slattery, and Holly McGhee from Pippin Properties.
- Live Chat with literary agent Suzie Townsend (FinePrint Literary) and Associate editor Maria Gomez (Harper Collins)
- Live Chat with literary agents Michael Bourret and Jim McCarthy with Dystel & Goderich Literary Management
- Live Queries event with Roseanne Wells from Marianne Strong Literary
- Live Queries event with Natalie Fischer from Bradford Literary
- Live Queries event with Jessica Sinsheimer with The Sarah Jane Freymann Literary Agency
- Live Chat with editor Molly O’Neill and literary agents Michelle Andelman and Joanna Stampfel-Volpe
- Live Chat with author Becca Fitzpatrick and literary agent Catherine Drayton
- Live Chat with authors Tessa Gratton, Maggie Stiefvater, and Brenna Yovanoff–aka The Merry Sisters of Fate