Get ready for the “Perfect Your Pitch” workshop, being held in the WriteOnCon Pitch-Fest forums from February 18 – March 10. We’ll have links, posts, advice, and tips from some of publishing’s top professionals. The direct link to the Expert Board is HERE.
The forums will be open for CRITIQUE during this workshop. This is the time to perfect your pitch, pinpoint your genre, and get ready to submit to the Pitch-Fest (submissions aren’t until March 10! Get the submission form/reminder right in your email inbox by subscribing to our newsletter).
- The YA critique board is HERE.
- The MG critique board is HERE.
- Be sure to chat and meet new friends in the LOUNGE.
- Need your questions answered? Check here first.
Want to know the agents that are participating? You know you do! We’ve got:
- Alyssa Eisner-Henkin, Trident Literary
- Amy Tipton, Signature Literary
- Brianne Johnson, Writer’s House
- Dawn Frederick, Red Sofa Literary
- Eddie Schneider, JABberwocky Literary
- Jason Yarn, Paradigm Literary
- Jennifer Flannery, Flannery Literary
- Kathleen Rushall, Marsal Lyon Literary
- Logan Garrison, The Gennert Company
- Mollie Glick, Foundry Media
- Peter Knapp, Park Literary
- Sara Crowe, Harvey Klinger
That’s 12 of the best literary agents in the business! They’ll each be reading and commenting on 25 pitches each, so those of you who are good at math know that’s 300 pitches. Genres are still being ironed out, but we do have the following genres confirmed:
- MG/YA contemporary
- New Adult
- YA girl-centric
- Historical MG/YA
- Humorous MG/YA
- Gothic MG/YA
- MG/YA Thrillers
- MG/YA Fantasy
- YA Horror
- YA Science Fiction
- YA Suspense
- Literary MG
- YA Magic Realism
- MG Mysteries
Questions? Leave them in the comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.